Thursday, October 28, 2010

Preface

First of all, the writer would like to express her thanks and deepest gratitude to God who has blessed her in writing the blog.
Secondly, she would like to express her sincere thanks to Ma'am Agnes, her English teacher, who has given help in writing the blog, so she would accomplish it on time.
Thirdly, her thanks go to the librarian and friends for their kindness to lend her some bookss and give support that really help her in finishing this blog. Then, she always has meny thanks to her parents and family who have given motivation.
Finally, she realizes that blog is far from being perfect. So suggestion and addition are gladly accepted. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Surabaya, Indonesia
I was born in Surabaya in 1994 but since 1999, I moved to Malang. Many differences in Malang and Surabaya. As the weather is very cold but not as big as the city of Malang, Surabaya. That's what makes me sometimes feel bored in Malang .. My hobbies swimming and shopping. With the swim can be high, not easy to get sick and depresed .. I like to eat meat and cake. Uhmm, and I like challenges. With the challenge made me more mature .. If you want to know me more closely, add me on facebook .. Thank you...